Upcycled Scrunchie with Colored Stitching - By Adushka
Multicolored Upcycled Scrunchie with Colored Stitching - By Adushka
There's no better way to emulate '90s styling than with a scrunchie in your high ponytail, and By Adushka's multicolored one is our pick for this season. Our scrunchies are all about 97% up cycled since the fabric is a material that was destined for the landfill. The other 3% (or less) that’s not up cycled, is the new elastics, thread, and in some cases the labels.
They are handmade from fabric straps by our tailor in Switzerland Elif from scraps of modified items and from recycled garments. Make sure you have at least one of these scrunchies with a multicolored stitching to add a touch of colour to your day. It can also be a great genderless sustainable gift for someone you love. They are available in five different colors.
97% Cotton, 3% Elastic
View our size guide for help with sizing.
Different colors available
Contact us for advice on how to care for this item.
We are now refunding our duties. Get your refund by taking a picture of the invoice you got from the courier, send it to email@example.com or by text to +41788994897 and we will verify your request and send you a refund on your order.